Orville Redenbacher Microwave Popcorn Popper – Microwave Rotating Tray – Very Small Microwave Ovens.
Orville Redenbacher Microwave Popcorn Popper
- Orville Clarence Redenbacher (July 16, 1907 – September 19, 1995) was an American businessman most often associated with the brand of popcorn that bears his name.
- A popcorn bag is a specially-designed, microwavable bag that contains popcorn, along with oil, spices and seasoning.
- A utensil for popping corn
- British philosopher (born in Austria) who argued that scientific theories can never be proved to be true, but are tested by attempts to falsify them (1902-1994)
- A thing that makes a popping sound, in particular
- a container for cooking popcorn
- A small vial of amyl nitrite used for inhalation that makes a popping sound when opened
- a container of stimulant drug (amyl nitrate or butyl nitrite)
orville redenbacher microwave popcorn popper – Presto 04821
Plug in the Orville Redenbacher Hot Air Corn Popper and the party begins. In less than 2-1/2 minutes you’ll have up to 18 cups–two large bowlfuls–of fluffy popcorn with virtually no unpopped kernels. And because the machine uses hot air instead of oil, the resulting snack is healthier and lower in calories. That’s not to say you can’t add butter; in fact, the 1/2-cup measuring cup on top of the popper doubles as a butter melter. Simply put in the desired amount of margarine or butter (room temperature is best), and it melts from the heat produced during the popping process. The clear plastic cover and cup, which must stay on during popping so the popped corn doesn’t fly all over the room, easily remove for hand cleaning with warm, soapy water. No other clean-up is required. While a few unpopped kernels spring out the chute as the machine begins to heats up, the chute does a good job of directing the popped corn into a bowl. The popper measures 14 by 9 by 6-1/2 inches, and is identical to Presto’s PopLite Hot Air Corn Popper except for color and logo. Presto covers the popper with a two-year warranty. –Ann Bieri
Sudie Crack Corn
orville redenbacher microwave popcorn popper
Our organic growers are committed to the production of quality products under the guidelines of Sustainable Farming Practices & Organic Farming.
This popcorn was produced by certified organic growers and processors. This gourmet microwave popcorn was produced on land farmed without the use of chemicals, synthetic pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
Ingredients: Organic Yellow Popcorn, Organic Palm Oil, Salt.